The "Owner Pages" section of the website functions as an FAQ section containing many of the Commonly Asked Questions that aren’t addressed in the Master Deed & By-Laws and rules such as amenities, mechanics, safety and security and more.
Weicher Creek Maintenance
Beargrass Creek’s middle fork has two branches, one of which is called Weicher Creek and runs behind the clubhouse and along the complex property. St. Matthews maintains the creek.
How can I get involved?
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch event.
- Nominate yourself, or a willing neighbor, for the board (Owner must be in good financial standing with the Association).
- Vote in the annual election.
- Attend the quarterly co-owners meetings.
- Volunteer for the pool or site beautification committees.
- Attend a St. Matthew City Council Meeting, held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- Keep an eye on your building, tidy-up, and report issues.
- Assist during weather events.
- See something; Say something.